The safety of my team, community, and my customers continues to be my top priority. Therefore, I continue to monitor the COVID-19 updates closely.
In light of current events as it pertains to the COVID-19 progression, I feel it is my responsibility to do my part to contain and prevent the COVID-19 from spreading within our community. Therefore, any social groups and/or gatherings that usually take place at the shop are being suspended until further notice.
However, I am happy to report that the shop has been open since Monday, June 15, 2020, for in-store shopping, and I will remain open so long as it is permitted by the Governor’s mandated guidelines.
I am continuing with curbside pick-up and delivery anywhere on Cape Cod. I am also happy to ship anywhere in the United States (shipping charges apply).
My efforts for convenient, easy and enjoyable on-line shopping are ongoing. My on-line shop offers the majority of the yarn I carry in the shop, along with pattern suggestions. I am happy to assist you, so please feel free to call me at 774-212-1635 to place phone orders, or if you have any questions.
I continue to monitor updated information from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MADPH) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and take my cue from them with any changes and/or updates to my policies and shop hours.
I am focused on keeping my team and shop safe for everyone. Therefore, the following measures are being taken:
- I am maintaining the routine cleaning services here at the shop by focusing on disinfecting handles, the iPad I use for Point of Sale purchases, countertops, tables, light fixtures, the bathroom and all other surfaces that are used by the public.
- I am maintaining a sufficient supply of disinfecting hand soap, hand sanitizer and paper towels.
What you can do:
It is important to stay up to date by visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. Here are some every day preventative measures you can follow (as instructed by the CDC):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Despite this current challenge we are all facing, that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t continue to be inspired through creativity, caring and the support of one another.
Thank you for your business! I encourage you to not panic and remember that we are all in this together.